- Call and present company products and services to prospective service providers which are General practitioners.
- Maintain existing clients by reviewing compliance with service providers.
- Lead stringent training on new development of the Medilog app to ensure continuous training and development to our Doctors.
- Persuade existing doctors to send more scripts through showcasing benefits of using our services for both doctor and patient.
- Dealing with complaints from service providers and assisting them in time.
- Covering network list of 96 doctors in 38 days.
senior network consultant
- Responsible for implementing network related projects as well as configuring and maintaining various network devices.
- Generating ideas in bringing technology solutions to business problems, administration and configuration service.
- Handling the responsibilities of troubleshooting network problems. Troubleshooting dynamic routing (OSPF, EIGRP & BGP) issues on Cisco 7600 Routers and implementing switching (STP, RSTP, MST, VTP, EtherChannel) on Cisco 6500 Switches.
- Performing implementation, verification and troubleshooting of MPLS Technologies (MP-BGP, LDP, L3VPN) on Cisco Routers.
- Evaluating MPLS and VPN network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency.
- Assigned the responsibilities of evaluating and selecting enterprise’s networking hardware.
network consultant (contract)
- Provide level 3 support to clients.
- Provide website development/programming, webmaster and analytics services to clients.
- Design, implement and maintain Microsoft active directory networks, on Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, and 2012 R2; as well as Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2008, and 2011.
- Design, implement and maintain enterprise email solution with Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010 and 2013. Design, Configure, deploy and maintain, Microsoft Lync 2010, 2013 and Skype for Business 2015. Design, configure, deploy and maintain networks, based on Cisco routers and switches technology, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager solutions, HP Procurve switches, and Dell Sonicwall firewall; Implementing Anti-Virus solution with Symantec endpoint protection, and AVG Business, Designing and Implementing enterprise storage solutions with ISCSI SAN and NAS;
- Implementing and maintain high availability and data protections, and backup with, Acronis Backup 11.5, Acronis True Image, Acronis Disk Director, Symantec Backup Exec 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015; Designing, Configuring and Maintaining Virtualization with Microsoft Hyper-V and VMWare ESXI
- Responsible for the overall and innovative solution to extremely complex problems.
- Keeping well informed of the latest technological developments relating to the field of practice. Providing guidance and mentoring to other team members.
- Handling the tasks of maintaining LAN and WAN infrastructure of the organization.
- Working on Cisco Prime Infrastructure to monitor converged user and access management, complete wireless life-cycle management, and integrated configuration and monitoring of branch office routers and switches.
network consultant/ system engineer
- Manage and administer technical issues for customers in a team
- Identify and fix all onsite infrastructure issues
- Maintain IT infrastructure documentation
- Analyze and coordinate network documentation with account managers
- Propose and implement the latest technology for increased network productivity