- Prepare Lesson plans and activités for students ranging from pre-kindergarten to middle school.
- Instruct students in groups, using various teaching methods such as demonstrations and hands-on activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs, interests and ages.
- Providing and monitoring extracurricular activities for students.
- Handle requests for specific musical selections.
- Select and arrange music for holiday performances and special events.
- Communicate with distributors and label representatives to obtain new music.
- Edit an average of 75 songs each week using Adobe Audition.
- Manage all music clearances and cue sheets in Jazler.
- Successfully allocated a budget of $50,000.
- Planned and coordinated three small scale and one large scale event per semester
- Met all project milestones and helped coordinate a wide range of communication projects for school newsletters and policy changes
- Directed project scope and communications outlines for marketing initiatves
- Acted as a spokesperson at numerous multimedia events to promote x’s mission while delivering marketing presentations to prospective vendors
- Secured strategic partnerships and contractual agreements with renowned organizations, including
- Work under pressure with time constraints
- Responsible for generating the music selection and scheduling heard on six different frequencies
- Represented the station at community events
- Delivered an on-air show in the afternoons, as well as the morning show for three months
- Produced commercials and provided voicing
music director (volunteer)
- Oversee all Creative Arts in the church to make sure leaders are equipped and supported
- Direct Worship team band
- Guide vocalists in harmony
- Encourage vocal health
- One on one vocal instruction
- Direct and conduct choir
- Choose and teach new music to band and vocalists