- Reads and interprets job travelers to assess specifications and to determine mixing and material instructions needed to mill rubber components.
- Observes the milling machine operation and adjusts controls to ensure conformance with specified tolerances such as mill speed, lubrication, and density.
- Continuously tends the machine and the material, feeding material back into the rollers, and adds components/chemicals until the material reaches proper consistency.
- Verifies dimensions of rubber material using various instruments such as rulers, gauges, and calipers.
- Examined completed work-pieces and materials for defects, such as; marred surfaces, inconsistencies, and holes.
- Plan and established assignments to meet production goals.
- Operated and maintained Pellet Mill.
- Bagged and stacked product. Prepared it for storage.
- Assisted customers with purchases and used fork lift to load items.
- Performed deliveries