- Administered and offered prescribed medication to patients
- Provided support to nurses and healthcare professionals
- Performed basic medical check-ups
- Provided patient care
- Took vitals signs
- Updated records, and filled in forms
- Responsible for delivering medication services to residents and documenting resident services acordingly
- Maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality with residents and family information
- Assist and/or administer medications as prescribed by physicians to residents; notify LVN of any untoward medication response
- Delivers services and monitors resident needs according to service plan and ensures high quality resident care is consistently being delivered
- Provided direct care to residents living with Dementia such as dressing, feeding, bathing and transferring.
- Accurately documented in Medication Administration Records.
- Documented patient vital signs, weight and height.
- Performed cleaning of rooms and equipment.
- Assist and Supervise residents with medication.
- Observe and document the health and emotional condition of each resident
- Maintain residents daily records
- Worked in Alzheimer’s unit
- Provided residents with medication administered and treatment assistance according to health care providers orders
- Supervised residents who self administered medications while following company and regulatory guidelines
- Reported any changes in residents physical condition or behavior
- Maintained resident records regarding medication distribution, incidents and observation