- Maintains first-level quality assurance to confirm that the installation of all work within his discipline is in accordance with the plans, specifications, and industry standards.
- Monitoring Pre-cast segments Moulds Commissioning, final inspection and day to day production of segments for different viaduct spans.
- Collaborates with construction management to eliminate any hazards associated with the work that may adversely affect the environment or the safety or health of employees. Ensures that personnel of the assigned group engage in safe work practices in compliance with site-specific safety procedures and industry standards
- Supervision of erection viaduct segments, dry- match, gluing, temporary stressing, permanent stressing of the spans and grouting.
- Concrete of precast lined segments according to approved drawing and approved mix design of concrete in sighting of international standards (ASTM, AASHTO and BS)
- Ensures that materials received meet specifications and established standards of quality
- Commodities include, but not limited to: Choke & Kill Manifolds, Pipe Stand Manifolds, post-hurricane disaster assessments of Client equipment.