- Analyze problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices might help solve the problem
- Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices using analysis and computer-aided design
- Develop and test prototypes of devices they design
- Analyze the test results and change the design as needed
- Oversee the manufacturing process for the device
- Assisted with routine maintenance on vehicles
- Performed precise routine cleaning and maintenance of facility
- Used Required equipment to test and inspect automotive parts.
- Answered incoming telephone calls
- Received and responded to customer complaints per mechanics
- Documented associated problems, cause and actions needed for vehicles
- Loaded / unloaded and sort small and large parts and packages
- Analyze test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.
- Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications.
- Repair, overhaul, or adjust automobile brake systems.
- Estimate costs of repairs based on parts and labor charges.
- Support the functions of the mechanics
- Confer with mechanics or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information.
- Help mechanic with daily tasks
- Order parts from manufactures and other shops
- Maintain garage space clean
- Prep vehicles for paint using sanding equipment
- Polish vehicles after painting
- Wash vehicles and clean interiors
- Deliver vehicles to customers