- Provided weekly one-on-one tutoring in algebra and pre-calculus
- Conducted comprehensive test review sessions.
- Planned and executed lessons based on textbooks and online resources.
- Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
- Provided helpful service in mathematics to incoming students in all areas in math
- Took charge in supervising students as they took tests as well as assisted teachers in teaching
- Provide academic tutoring and mentorship to students in math levels algebra to calculus.
- Collaborate with peers to create inclusive learning community.
- Tutoring academic math for student who were enrolling in the university.
- Tutored students in statistics, probability, algebra, calculus, and linear algebra.
- Facilitated numerous math courses as a class assistant by providing additional guidance to students during class
- Prepared course materials such as homework assignments and handouts
- Help Student with homework
- Plan, assign. and grade quizzes and assignments regularly.
- Review school-assigned work with the student
- Help student understand things she could not fully get a grasp of in school.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using discussion as the main method of teaching
- Review instructional content with students before big exams
- Help sixth-grade students solve problems in their classes and introduce them unique methods of studying Math.
- Help teachers organize their classes, and help kids interact with their lessons.