- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.·
- Creates employee referrals and intern referrals
- Provides training for new hires as well as scheduling for orientation sessions
- Overlooks new hires and guides them in their role
- Provides sales and marketing strategies to strengthen, promote, and gain more business
- Manages high amount of volume at one time and over 100 rental vehicles
management trainee / esh supervisor / pollution control officer
- Ensured compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Implemented and maintained ESH policies, plans, and procedures
- Conducted ESH training, orientations, and OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 audits
- Ensured a compliant, safe, and accident free workplace
- Documented and analyzed environmental incidents, injuries, and damange and loss
- Prepared emergency and evacuation procedures specific to site
- Organized and presided ESH meetings
- Coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Networking with customers to explain products, methods, and services to persuade them to purchase.
- Coordinate with advertising and marketing team to determine type of merchandise to be featured and time and place for each display.
- Coordinate with visual merchandising department for window displays, interior display areas, or signage to reflect changes in inventory for promotion.
- Coordinate in promotional activities and Big Days with representatives, advertisers, and marketing managers.
- Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on process and working.
management trainee (market research associate)
- My responsibilities include working directly with the decision makers to schedule appointments with C-level Executives to invite them to contribute to the primary business, Technology Magazine (CIO Review).
- Engaging with C-level Executives through telephonic discussions working collaboratively with the marketing team to create, implement and track progress for the tasks assigned.
- Handling Database and generating Reports as required.
- Industry specific research and tracking the current trends and technological advances across APAC and US.
- Researching using multiple tools, software, social media such as Hoovers, SalesForce, LinkedIn, Harmony, Mailchimp, Lead411, Google Analytics.
- Creating Mailing lists and handling target specific databases for lead generation.
- Shift incharge(opencast mining)
- Experience in Mine development, production, Shovel-dumper combination system with Analyse performance indices of HEMM(E.g. Tons/hr).
- Extensive knowledge of opencast mining, underground mining, drilling and blasting, mine planning and ground control.
- Skilled in operating tools like surface miner, loader, shovel, haul truck, rippers and large-scale off-road heavy equipment.
- Allocating staff and placing machines on proper working site
- Liaising with engineers, maintenance dept and other staff;
- Overseeing staff activities ,either in one section or through an entire mine