- Provide exceptional Customer Service
- Oversee maintenance for 500+ units
- Dispatching maintenance for current residents and following up to make sure work is completed.
- Working with vendors to make sure the job gets done right the first time.
- Gathering proposals for all maintenance as well as vacancy preparations.
- Preparing budgets for large projects.
- Conduct Tenant move outs & Pre-move outs.
- Application and use of predictive maintenance tools, 12% reduction in maintenance costs (US$175 K/Y)
- Owner of the pillar to support and maintain the progress of Autonomous Maintenance, and education and training, development of technical materials for training in the categories of Autonomous Maintenance Step 4, following up the implementation in production, and utility areas
- Conducting training sessions for staff related to the use, and interpretation of analytical tools for planning corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Managing vacancy preparations after tenant move outs.
- Checking on vendors periodically to make sure work is being completed.
- Filing all maintenance tickets and invoices.
- Running the front office as needed (When front desk staff is away)
- Taking applications and maintenance request as needed.
- Completion of work orders
- Assist in general maintenance and repair services for Apartment Residences and common areas
- Perform regular inspections of the property and be willing to address findings with both the staff and management
- Assist in contract services including but not limited to snow removal, picking up of trash, pool maintenance
- Make ready apartments as necessary, as units vacate
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Overseeing maintenance projects
- Supervised 251 unit, Ten story high-rise building. Led staff in all aspects of the property. Coodinated the order of required parts. Set up for outside contractor repairs when needed.
- Repair and and painting of vacant units for turnovers
- Repair of all plumbing, and drainage issues, re-piping
- Repair of Electrical systems up to and including breakers.
- Repair of Electrical Ranges and Refrigerators
- Repair of HVAC systems EPA Universal licensed
- Order and maintain parts by computer for repairs