- Performed locksmiths tasks by installing new locks, door handles and door closers.
- Worked with building managers to assess ongoing needs and plan preventative maintenance and cleaning schedules.
- Removed damage portions of walls, walkways, partitions and other similar structures in perpetration for repairs.
- Managed available parts, tools and materials inventory to maintain ability to respond promptly to issues.
- Perform grounds maintenance tasks, such as removing trash and mowing the lawn.
- Worked frequently with systems to complete knowledgeable inspections and skilled repairs.
- Inspected fire extinguisher equipment to maintain safe environment for workers or residents.
- Reduced opportunities for theft and trespassers by securing all entrances and exits.
- Work with construction contractors and vendors for the rehabilitation of the property
- Maintain monthy budget
- Maintain all OSHA manuals
- Maintain all warranty records
- Maintain 3 properties
- Secure bids and proposals
- Responsible for the direction of 6+ employees
- Checked for storm damage around property and contacted the proper personnel with findings.
- Used various equipment to remove snow and sprinkled rock salt on sideways to prevent falls.
- Removed trash and cleaned areas to keep buildings neat and organized for personnel and visitors.
- Sanitized restrooms using such chemicals as ammonia to reduce spread of germs.
- Quickly responded to internal service calls regarding malfunctioning equipment and completed repairs effectively, improving overall employee satisfaction.
- Maintained restroom functionality by repairing leaking faucets, clogged toilets and other equipment.
- etc, etc, etc!
- Inspect turned apartments to ensure ready for occupancy