- Maintenance Supervisor for 180 unit apartment complex.
- In charge of technicians, Housekeepers, and landscaping crew.
- Ordered supplies via online accounts for turning apartments and inventoried logs.
- Conducted landscaping, irrigation, pool/hot tub maintenance, roofing, on-call emergency service, main water line repairs, painting , plumbing, electrical, carpentry, window repair, appliance repair/installation, and masonry work.
- In charge of keeping work orders up to date and completed.
maintenance supervisor / foreman
- First point of contact with clients / tenancies.
- Attend to jobs as per relevant response time requirements; timely completion of allocated works to the correct contractor.
- Provide supervision to quality workmanship on all jobs; adherence to requirements, ensuring all work areas are left in a clean and tidy state and care/maintenance of client equipment and tools.
- Attend urgent ad-hoc maintenance, repairs, inspections on client’s premises and equipment as directed and record Job Safety Analysis prior to commencement of tasks.
- Make sure all works are to the Australian Standards and any Statutory/Legislative and work orders are completed correctly with job notes and completion times/dates added.
- Provide adequate and accurate information/data enabling the C&W Facilities Coordinator to retrieve work order details and enter and complete all historical information within the system.
- Liaise with the Facility Coordinator and Facility Manager regarding work improvement and working in a team environment with work colleagues and contractors.
- Supervise and oversee the maintenance activities
- Coordinate with the production team to identify workshop-wide priorities.
- Ensure periodic maintenance and minimise disruption to production.
- Provide day to day technical leadership and direction to Maintenance Technicians.
- Ensure labour requirements for daily and weekly maintenance including engagement of labour-hire.
- Operate as an individual and as a team member to provide an efficient, effective and customer focused maintenance service.
- Ensure that paperwork is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Communicate with Facilities Manager and ensure that relevant managers are kept aware of works in progress.
- Comply with all systems used to meet its health and safety obligations.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, chain saws, electric clippers, and sod cutters,
- Maintain or repair tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, fences, and benches, using hand or power tools.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, and other grounds features.
- coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing or modifying.