Maintenance Planner Resume Examples
- Plan and prepare scheduled preventive maintenance for factory equipment.
- Manage the work order system such as entering or supervising the entry of all work order transactions and providing the requires reports to management and maintenance.
- Help develop and maintain procedures for parts and work orders and ensure plant compliance with these procedures.
- Manage cash advances for maintenance department.
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Improving work force productivity and quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning, scheduling, and coordination of maintenance resources, parts, materials, and equipment access focalized on completing vital activities at different time periods of the maintenance work cycle.
- Screening of incoming works orders, identification of scope and analysis of required level of planning.
- Identifying specific hazard that will be encountered in the performance of the proposed work.
- Overseeing all the activities up to the end, including budge management, buy materials and suppliers payments.
maintenance planner / fitter artisan
- Scheduled equipment maintenance to improve longevity and overall equipment functionality
- Provided top quality control to eliminate maintenance downtime
- Responded immediately to mechanical breakdowns and developed timely repair plan to minimize downtime
- Documented machine irregularities and completed repairs
- Increased overall lifespan of equipment by following preventative maintenance plans and executing unscheduled repairs
- Inspected structures, machinery, and equipment to determine failure and causes for concern
- Followed detailed maintenance and operational schedules to ensure project completion and vehicle functionality
- Check for corrosion, distortion, and invisible cracks in the fuselage, wings, and tail, using x-ray and magnetic inspection equipment.
- Prepare maintenance schedule for each machine, and control, coordinate and lead planned maintenance activity and also Effectiveness .
- Check status of spare part stock .
- Check and control electrical and mechanical documented properly.
maintenance planner/cost schedule analyst
- Develop and update project plans for all major vessel upgrades and refurbishments on the Royal Australian Navy ANZAC Class and ANZAC Frigate Fleet including :
- Troubleshot [Product] and [Product] and fixed possible problems
- Made routine adjustments to machines depending on use and season
- Reviewed company cleanliness and fueling standards to ensure work safety and equipment functionality
- Responsibility for the planning of maintenance activities across Packaging, Brewing and Utilities Departments
- Maintenance Planning certificate from Life Cycle Engineering as a Maintenance Planner
- Liaised with vendors to source parts that were not stock items and needed for maintenance.
- Developed and executed plans to monitor standard process adherence
- Received incoming calls and messages and addressed or triaged phone requests
- Controlled digital access, used confidential waste bins and shredders, and locked document storage cabinets to protect confidential files, reports and fiscal data
- Performed quality controls following technical interventions and during product industrialization for products and processes
- Created scheduling reports in [Software] system to efficiently and effectively move product and adhere to shipping commitments
- Development of planned maintenance program
- Financial management of maintenance expenditure
- Contribution to assets operation
- On-call duties
- Presenting operation team in major projects
- Collaborated with materials purchasing specialist to meet production requirements and quality standards
- Maintained material and stock levels consistent with business requirements while meeting target capital objectives
- Devoted special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work ready to start immediately
- Inspected inbound and outbound products for compliance with established industry standards, company policies and procedures
- Raise Work Orders from technical inspections, maintenance requests and maintenance scheduled tasks through the Military Integrated Logistic Information System (MILIS)
- Managing Work Order status ensuring all the correct and applied for a smooth flow of production
- Order parts to repair equipment, confirming stock and locating where to obtain different items
- Approving additional time for work being carried out and authorising Date Equipment Required (DER) changes
- Design and manage a new system of procuring Not In Catalogue (NIC) items from different suppliers around Australia via a spreadsheet that works through Visual Basic Application (VBA) to have all emails, forms, parts requested and tracking operated through the use of buttons in excel
- Data analysis of all equipment through the South Queensland region, ensuring accurate and fast reporting through excel using standard excel formulas and VBA
- Create and manage the Trade Repair yearly spending budget tracking process and linking together with the receipting and payments process to update based on data inputs in other databases
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.