- Plan and prepare scheduled preventive maintenance for factory equipment.
- Manage the work order system such as entering or supervising the entry of all work order transactions and providing the requires reports to management and maintenance.
- Help develop and maintain procedures for parts and work orders and ensure plant compliance with these procedures.
- Manage cash advances for maintenance department.
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Improving work force productivity and quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning, scheduling, and coordination of maintenance resources, parts, materials, and equipment access focalized on completing vital activities at different time periods of the maintenance work cycle.
- Screening of incoming works orders, identification of scope and analysis of required level of planning.
- Identifying specific hazard that will be encountered in the performance of the proposed work.
- Overseeing all the activities up to the end, including budge management, buy materials and suppliers payments.
maintenance planner / fitter artisan
- Scheduled equipment maintenance to improve longevity and overall equipment functionality
- Provided top quality control to eliminate maintenance downtime
- Responded immediately to mechanical breakdowns and developed timely repair plan to minimize downtime
- Documented machine irregularities and completed repairs
- Increased overall lifespan of equipment by following preventative maintenance plans and executing unscheduled repairs
- Inspected structures, machinery, and equipment to determine failure and causes for concern
- Followed detailed maintenance and operational schedules to ensure project completion and vehicle functionality
- Check for corrosion, distortion, and invisible cracks in the fuselage, wings, and tail, using x-ray and magnetic inspection equipment.
- Prepare maintenance schedule for each machine, and control, coordinate and lead planned maintenance activity and also Effectiveness .
- Check status of spare part stock .
- Check and control electrical and mechanical documented properly.
maintenance planner/cost schedule analyst
- Develop and update project plans for all major vessel upgrades and refurbishments on the Royal Australian Navy ANZAC Class and ANZAC Frigate Fleet including :
- Troubleshot [Product] and [Product] and fixed possible problems
- Made routine adjustments to machines depending on use and season
- Reviewed company cleanliness and fueling standards to ensure work safety and equipment functionality