maintenance mechanic/combustion technician
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment
- Repair or replace all refractory when needed
- Assemble, install, or repair, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Ensure contractors have materials needed to complete the project on time and in a safe manner
- Supervised the complete remodel of apartments from demolition to certificate of occupancy,
- Served as liaison with building inspectors to ensure compliance of city building codes.
- Supervised the complete remodel of kitchens and bathrooms from start to finish.
- Followed detailed checklists to ensure every component in a vehicle got inspected.
- Perform troubleshooting of downed machinery.
- Order parts and perform repairs, upgrades and retrofits.
- Read Electrical diagrams and blueprints.
- Performed routine maintenance jobs on fleet vehicles such as Gillig, Eldorado and Ford E-450 buses
- Tested vehicle components in order to identify issues more quickly.