lpn , charge nurse
- Nurse on 7-3 shift, rehab wing that consisted of 10 rooms . Admitted/discharged residents requiring subacute rehab care from post hospital visits. (etc. fractures, Congested Heart Failure, post surgical, acute illnesses)
- Managed 4 CNAs daily
- provided Medication management, IV treatments, Phlebotomy, and resident monitoring
- Daily medical documentation of each residents care and well being
- Direct communication with physicians/Family/POA related to each residents progress, management of pain, or decline in health.
- Maintain and follow infection control policies and procedures.
- Order and collect Lab
- Annual medication reviews: dosages, routes, and frequencies
- Hold teammates accountable for infection control and safety
- Order and assemble Lab each week
- Adequacy Manager: Monitoring patients are meeting clearance
- Preceptor 5+ years : Training and Orienting new teammates for the first three months of their dialysis experience
lpn, charge nurse
- Administer medications per, G Tube, IV , injectables and by mouth per physicians’ orders.
- Admissions and discharge.
- Initiation of Patient Treatment: Assessing/Charting, prepping arm, cannulation
- Termination of Patient Treatment: Assessing/Charting, returning patient blood, removing needles
- Team leader 1:20 pt. ratio
- Stock supplies
- Preparing and Administering Medications
- Preparing cannulation packs, and CVC packs
- Input new patient orders from MD
- Monitoring safe water quality atleast every four hours
- Knowledge and understanding of Water Room
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations