locksmith / lockshop manager
- Manager the day to day operations for the company lockshop.
- Conduct key meetings with customers to create a key system.
- Create master key system for all brands (Best, Corbin, Schlage and Sargent).
- Pin and install cylinders, cut and turn over keyson all company projects.
- Supervise and monitor workers in the use of tools and equipment.
- Determine training needs of workers.
- Conduct on-the-job training classes or training sessions to teach and demonstrate principles, techniques, procedures, or methods of locksmithing.
- Cleaning out lockers
- Fixing doors and lockers
- Repairing and Replacing
- Sales and Service of lock systems
- Maintained/installed locks, keying systems, time locks etc., ensuring they are repaired and operational for minimal business impact.
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve problems bringing resolution to quality issues in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the customer and management.
- Maintained a master key system
- Oversaw system and lock installations/repairs. Set up computers and networks for electronic access systems.
- Rekeying – standard locks, high security locks, IC cores, Corbin Russwin IC cores etc.
- Lockouts – housing and automotive, key extractions, lock repair, picking and drilling when necessary.
- Low voltage – Electric strikes, doorbells and intercoms.
- Cut keys – cut keys by code, high security keys, Multi-lock, Medico, and auto keys, and key cloning
- Disassemble locks, open doors using a lock pick and open safety deposit boxes.
- Service and adjust mechanical and electronic lock systems both using hand tools and special equipment.
- Keying, Rekeying of Commercial and Residential Lock systems
- Troubleshooting lock systems
- Installation of doors, locks and cylinders
- Installation of locking systems and alarm systems