- Assisting with ongoing research with emphasis on Geological Oceanography and Isotope analysis in various samples from North Carolina, South Florida, and Antarctica
- Glassware Cleaning
- Solid Phase Extraction
- Assistance with executing experimental plans
- Examining differences in salinity on sealife creatures primarily oysters
- Animal husbandry for oysters
- Preparing water conditions to mimic seawater
- operating sulphur machine.
- Assist chemists in their lab work.
- monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance.
- Under the supervision of chemists and other team members, perform repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions.
- Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed. They also conduct tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.
- Study effects of various methods of processing, preserving, or packaging on composition or properties of chemicals
- Collect and process inpatient blood samples for testing and analysis.
- Receive and process specimens for testing and analysis.
- Receive and resolve laboratory inquires.
- Prepare specimens for storage requirements.
- Register clients on a walk-in basis.