- Prepare and print out patient labels for the laboratory samples
- Establish quality assurance programs to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results
- Draw blood from patients
- Practice safe needle disposal and sanitation techniques
- Prepare blood sample to either be sent off or analyzed on site
- Transfer blood plasma after being centrifuged into Immulite machine to analyze hormone levels
- Accurately enter patient data into computer
- Now I work with an approach where the neural network makes stronger results of algorithms of clustering. This architecture was implemented, mine colleagues. I work with the collection of statistics for the research paper. Also, I have a task to check conformity оf implementation to a research paper where describes this architecture.
- Before I worked with using neural architecture VAEGAN for brain tumor segmentation.
- At the beginning of my work in the laboratory, I was busy with using the neural net FCN for image segmentation and met U-NET architecture.
- Assisted in preparation of stock solutions and bacterial plates
- Assisting Senior scientists and Medical Technologists in Haematology, Microbiology, Histology and IVF departments.
- Preparation of specimens for testing and clinical diagnoses.
- Cut, stain, and mount biological material on slides for microscopic study and diagnosis, following standard laboratory procedures.
- Coordinated and participated in SCRUM Project management training and TRIZ education seminars and brainstorming workshops for innovation management in engineering and designing solutions to real-world problems
- prepare blood and body fluid specimens for analysis.
- populate patient data into the lab information system .
- demonstrate safety practices consistent with clinical lab standards.
- Performed buffer and formulation preparation and analysis in support of microparticle formulation for ocular delivery
- Processed samples of Pecan Tree leaves at risk for possible diseases
- Mixed and poured agar into organized petri dishes
- Counted and measured spores using microscopes in the laboratory
- Recorded data using Excel
- Contacted farmers with sample results