- Obtained samples and performed tests on blood, urine, and other fluids to detect and identify diseases.
- Maintained laboratory equipment required for tests.
- Utilized a wide range of laboratory equipment and instrumentation to analyze specimens. Examined samples such as blood Under microscope.
- Tested specimens for bacteria and viruses. Accurately recorded, reported, and filed test results.
- Used computers, computer-interfaced equipment, robotics or high-technology industrial applications to perform work duties.
- Monitored laboratory work to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Measured or weighed compounds and solutions for use in testing.
- Placed in charge of inventory for supplies needed for the team’s duties.
- Achieved daily and weekly goals of the number of cells processed.
- Produced quality eyeglasses through utilizing the LensCrafters’ Quality Manufacturing Program.
- Responsible for basic operation, cleaning and ongoing maintenance of laboratory tools and equipment using established Quality Manufacturing Program maintenance procedures and calendars. Diagnosed and solved equipment issues.
- Performed multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and thoroughness despite time pressures and customer volume.
- Utilized product knowledge to determine the best manufacturing process for both routine and special orders to ensure the production of top quality eyeglasses in accordance within expected delivery time.
- Attentive to detail with all measurements, calculations, equipment settings and defective product.
- Complied with all safety/regulatory requirements ensuring supplies/chemicals are stored and used per chemical safety program. Keeps management informed of potential safety opportunities (i. e. broken tiles, equipment, etc.).
- Preparation of samples for research.
- Diagnostic of samples with defects.
- Manufacture of coils for eddy current non-destructive testing.
- Working with an ultrasonic flaw detector UD2B – P45.
- Front desk assistance
- Organized and prioritized files
- Efficiently met demands of deadlines
- Assisted students with their computer issues
- Ordered computer lab supplies
- Updated office information
- Experience resolving complex client issues