- Manage kitchen
- Create orders
- Lead and organize daily shifts
- Create “secret” recipe products
- Execute a full menu of items to customers quickly and accurately
- Create product orders
- Provide a clean, hazard free work zone
- Oversee operation of a camp kitchen
- Prep and cook food for the campers
- Inventory of food
- Supervise a staff of 8
- Equipment maintenance
- food looks good
- cooked properly
- proportions are correct
- cooked and served quickly
- kitchen properly clean
- food is disposed properly
- kitchen meets all sanitary standards
- Have to Manage All the Kitchen Inventory.
- Have to Manage All the Staff.
- Take Online Orders & Be Sure dispatched on time.
- Take online Complaints & have to Solve them.
- Ordering food
- Taking inventory of goods
- Attending monthly budget meetings
- Yielding cost of foods
- Create a full menu and having costed out
- Also being lead line cook
- Make sure food is rotated properly and safe food handling procedures were in place.