- Administering prescribed medications to animals.
- Feeding and providing general care, such as cleaning or maintaining holding areas.
- Keeping record documenting animal health, diet, and behavior.
- Assisting in medical procedures and lab testing.
- Treat sick or injured animals by prescribing medication, setting bones, and dressing wounds.
- Be able to work in a fast paced and stressful environment.
- Maintain a positive attitude and healthy relationship with coworkers.
- Maintain canine records and medicines.
- Walked and fed animals
- Bathed animals
- Handled animals while the doctors worked on them
- Cleaned cages
- Gave animals medications as needed