- Prepare graphic representations or drawings of proposed plans or designs.
- Compile and analyze data on conditions such as location, drainage, and location of structures for environmental reports and landscaping plans.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Prepare colored drawings of landscape and interior designs for presentation to client.
- Clients meeting.
- Plan layout of project according to clients requirements.
- site observation of work during project.
- material selection.
interior design , internship
- Working with Designer and Construction Coordinator to develop a process to use to help homeowner in the selection of their exterior interior colors
- Assisting in client presentations
- Resource update , Vendor managements
- Assisting Interior Designers and participating in design teams
- Learn how to communicate with interested volunteers about what we do via phone and email
- Market Survey for Material Selection.
- Understanding clients Needs and Coordination with different teams on Interior site.
- Consult with clients to determine functional requirements of structures.
- site visits
interior design/ architect intern
- Program trainingSketchup
- I was work for interior design in this field and i learn rendering software and knowing how to work in site.