- Good knowledge of plant safety rules & regulations.
- Instrument Hook-up and cable termination.
- Preparation of Daily loop check activities and folder fill-up for loop checks testing.
- Having the position of Boardman while monitoring/leading/supporting people on site in performing pre-loop and loop check of instrument.
- Also perform on site pre-loop and loop check of instrument.
- Ability to read the Piping and Instrument Diagram (P&ID), Instrument Loop Diagram (ILD), Instrument Data Sheet and Logic and Control Circuit Diagrams, DCS and ESD wiring and interconnection diagrams.
- In charge and perform site & bencPh instrument calibration, (i.e. Level, Flow, Differential pressure, and Temperature)
instrument technician/ board man operator
- Knowledge of reading and interpretation of schematic, logic, P & I drawings
- Testing and repair of furnace burner igniters, flame eyes and air damping system
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance of field instruments
- Performs on-site calibration services and inter-laboratory assistance
- Records calibrations made, parts and components used, and inventory of parts on hand.
- Prepares schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
- Monitoring of I/O signals communication.
- Perform general maintenance on the equipment.
- Makes verbal and written reports of work performed.
- Performs testing, commissioning and troubleshooting of instruments
- Visited customer locations to complete assignments
- Maintained compliance with environmental standards
- Kept work areas clean and neat
- Supervise the daily work activities to ensure work completed on time with quality and safety requirements as per the procedure.
- Ensure conformance with environmental and safety requirements commensurate with executing required instrument maintenance or replacement activates.
- Assist planning plus operations staff to identify skills and resource need to complete the planning and reactive work activities
- Calibration, Installation, Loop checking & commissioning of various instrumentation
- Experience in handling technical drawings such as P&ID, Loop diagrams, Termination drawings, Hook up drawings, Location drawings, Instrument datasheet, Cable schedule, etc.
- Preparation of Loop check protocols, calibration reports, and all types of documents related to instrumentation.
- Holds expertise in troubleshooting and failure analysis with in-depth knowledge about the latest maintenance techniques.