- Travel to site for site survey, installation, troubleshoot and maintenance.
- Had been done multiple RF project with Celcom.
- Assist team lead and team member on top tower and in building site.
- Modified, maintained, and repaired electronic equipment and systems to ensure proper functionality.
- Survey and install complete satellite systems in residential homes and commercial locations.
- Troubleshoot logistical issues of installed systems.
- Educate customer on use of installed system.
- Maintained a daily inventory of equipment requested at the beginning and end of each work day.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area
- Inspect and test systems to verify system compliance with plans and specifications or to detect and locate malfunctions
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats and timers, using hand tools
- Study blueprints, design specifications, and manufacturers’ recommendations to ascertain the configuration of heating or cooling equipment components and to ensure the proper installation of components
- Install auxiliary components to heating-cooling equipment, such as expansion and discharge valves, air ducts, pipes, blowers, dampers, flues and stokers, following blueprints
- Recommend, develop, or perform preventive or general maintenance procedures, such as cleaning, power-washing, or vacuuming equipment, oiling parts, or changing filters
- Measure, cut, thread, or bend pipe or tubing, using pipe fitter’s tools
- Assists in the installations, design and programming of distributed audio, home- theater, alarm/camera security systems for commercial buildings and private homes
- Executes sophisticated cable management procedures, mounts speakers and rack equipment while demonstrating the ability to think critically and independently
- Conducted or supervised the installation and operation of electronic equipment and systems.
- Set up and operated specialized or standard test equipment to diagnose, test, or analyze the performance of electronic components, assemblies, or systems.
- Reviewing and beginning assigned jobs for the day.
- Traveling to customers’ homes scheduled for installation.
- Displaying safety cones and greeting the customers.
- Acquiring all needed tools/parts/items for the job in progress.
- Installing requested satellite services into the home.
- Quality control check and customer education.
- Sales presentation.