- Perform Public State Inspections on cars, trucks, motorcycles, trailers, and mobile trailers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles.
- Answer shop phones.
- Consult with customers about labor expenses.
- Monitoring authorized foreign exchange dealers, exporters and general public to ensure that they operate in line with exchange control regulations and guidelines.
- Compiling and disseminating foreign exchange statistics relating to cross-border flows .
- Deterring illegal externalization of foreign exchange and transfer pricing.
- Processing applications on capital account transactions.
- Cut any bad peices of meat coming down the conveyor line.
- Check the quality of raw meats to ensure that standards and specifications are met.
- Keep knives and sharpener clean and sharp.
- Being able to stand for long periods.
- Being able to lift 30-50 LBS
- Supervise Croupiers in the Table Games department
- Follow Casino policies and procedures
- Follow Casino Control Act
- Provide customer service to patrons and guests
- Discard or reject products not meeting specifications.
- 1) Examines finished carpeting for weaving or tufting defects, variations in color and finish, soil, and uneven shearing: Pulls carpeting from roll onto floor to facilitate inspection.
- 2) Walks or crawls over carpeting, feeling and scanning carpeting for defects.
- 3) Repairs weaving defects and cleans soiled areas or notifies BURLER to make repairs.