- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses
- Close job upon completion
- Metrics / Results
- Inspect and test new vehicles for damage and record findings.
- Change oil, oil filters, and drain plugs.
- Service component vehicle parts, i.e. transmission, coolant, AC
- Replace light bulbs, wipers, and filters for vehicles.
- Open and close store, maintain a level of cleanliness in lobby areas.
- Recommend sales based on the vehicles year and mileage.
- Greet and enter cars into the computer system to be serviced.
- Survey the types of newspaper that sold.
- Prepare newspaper distribution reports and faxes to the Supervisor.
- Currently supervising the Inspection/Transportation Section due to not having a supervisor
- Make presentations and pull reports in order to update supervisors.
- Inspected hub seals (car parts)
- Worked in high volumes of heat due to all the machinery
- Worked productive and well with others
- Daily lifting of heavy equipment 25+ lbs
- Prepared QA approved products for shipping
- Inspect chrome parts to be packaged and shipped.
- Record on rejects on a reject sheet
- Look for contamination, pit, or burs.
- Package finished parts.