- Performed Non Destructive Testing (NDT) of tanks
- Performed the technique of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection (UFD) of T-Joints, Shells & Dish ends
- Performed the technique of Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) of Turn Plate & King Pin
- Performed the technique of Ultrasonic Thickness (UT) of T-Joints, Shells & Dish ends
- Performed the technique of Dry Film Thickness (DFT) of Touching Paint of Shell & Dish ends
- Rectify the failure occurs during Inspection.
- Create report & NCR after performing the Inspection
- worked as inspection engineer in CMV,DMV and Aircraft support project
- Individual parts inspection
- Sub assy and Assy level inspection
- Knowledge on inspection instruments such as Micrometer, Vernier calliper, 3pin micrometer, TRIMOSA, Digital height gauge, pin gauge, slip gauges, depth vernier.
- Maintaing quality related documents
- Performing and evaluating, Non Destructive Testing methods,Penetrant Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Visual Testing
- Making technical inspection for construction and mechanical materials newly received.
- Inspect the material while binning and issuing with respect to its technical specifications.
- Estimating the location where the material will be stored depending on the condition of the material.
- Preparing inspection report if there’s deviation in the received materials.
- Fit up and Alignment Inspection prior to welding as per drawing.
- Welding Visual Inspection and Non Destructive Examination.
- Inspection of weld joints & Welding dimensions check.
- The witness of Hydrostatic & Pneumatic Test.
- Raw material inspection at vendor premises.
- Preparing Drawing on AutoCAD.
- Proper Documentation, Prepared IRN as per Company Standards