industrial security specialist
- Provide security oversight for assigned cleared contractor facilities relative to establishment and maintenance of a security program in compliance with the National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
- Conduct Facility Clearance surveys for contractors entering the NISP.
- Conduct recurring security vulnerability assessments, physical security inspections of contractor plants and facilities performing work for the government involving the storage and/or production of sensitive arms, ammunition and explosives.
- Conducts security vulnerability assessments of cleared industrial facilities performing on classified contracts for the U.S.
- Provides security oversight and assistance to assigned contractor facilities for information systems (IS) processing classified information.