- Install compressors, evaporators, motors, ducts, and piping as well as mechanical/electrical controls; read and interpret blueprints/diagrams.
- Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance on bearings, pumps, polyphase motors, shaft alignments and fans; document all maintenance/repair actions and manage equipment records.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns and repair malfunctioning HVAC systems and components; utilize measuring and testing instruments.
- Delivered outstanding customer service as main point of contact for project inquiries; achieved 100% quality service rating in random client surveys.
- Routinely worked overtime, weekends, and holidays to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with supervisor and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Diagnose problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning / refrigeration systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and replacement needs.
- Install heating/air conditioning/refrigeration equipment and systems (coils, pumps, controls, electric motors, etc.) for the purpose of providing comfort inside facilities.
- Used various hand tools / Heavy tools to get the job done.
- Have experience running copper & welding it.
- Carrying heavy objects up and down ladders/stairs.
- Assisted foremans in installing duct work for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems in commercial buildings.
- Install heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) ducts. They also install other sheet metal products, such as metal roofs, siding, and gutters. They typically work on new construction and on renovation projects.
- Follow instructions from Supervisor and Lead Installer and carry out in timely manner.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Repair or replace defective components or wiring.
- Assemble, position and mount heating or cooling equipment
- Wrap pipes in insulation, securing it in place with cement or wire bands..
- Assisted in installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment of heating and air conditioning systems for clients. Helped implement energy-efficient solutions for heating and air that saved clients cost on maintaining and heating/cooling homes annually.