- Follow – Up of wells maintenance operations, Clikline, Workover, Coiled Tubing .Wirline and surface installations.
- Follow-up of drilling operations (inspection, audit and verification of the drilling rig, tools and fittings, as wells as all safety equipments, and determine causes and indices .of the coming and closing procedures with the entire drilling staf.
- Carrying out post incident analysis, and establishing workplace safety and health committees, Knowledge of decontamination procedures and Ability to maintain .
- effective work relationships with people from all social backgrounds.
- Making a decision in plumbing G.I pipe with the proper route and clamping for the proper flow gas.
- Site clearance of G.I pipe laying & handling the responsibility of charging gas up to customer’s appliances and also shut down jobs.
- Pneumatric testing of G.I pipe and handling responsibility.
- Maintaining quality as per company’s safely norms, thus assuring quality work.
- Maintenance of MDPE & HDPE pipe.
- LDT(LEAK DETECTION TESTING) of Leakage Network.
- Consulting diagram and technical documentation such as schematics, manuals, and standards.
- Involved in implementing the corporate environment, health and safety requirements for the unit
- Responsible for Operation and maintenance of STP and ETP
- Risk assessment preparation, Accident reporting, Accident investigation, Analysis of Accident.
- Supervision and follow-up on site, management of HSE tools.
- Involve in the delivery of HSE documents for the Orsted’s project (Greater Changhua Array Cable Installation) (project on hold until further notice)
- Application the preventive maintenances of the Safety equipments and their followups in GMAO.
- Diagnosis, assistance and audit of pre certification to the frame reference of management OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, ISO 1400. ( QSE System)
- Analyse is exploited the results of the action plans compared to the objectives defined upstream after the realization of the statistical assessments.
- Plan, monitor and implement annual HSE programs in line with Corporate Strategy. Implementing ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System) and OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety)
- Complete Level One documentation of PSM elements selected for DuPont
- Conduct studies and analysis, formulate and recommend policies and measures to reduce or eliminate accidents, health hazards and damage to life and property
- Receive feedback and analysis for different safety programs like D-level, MSA, PSSR, SOC Coordination meetings.