- Handle the administrative process with regard to Recruitment and Selection.
- Compile internal and external adverts for the Department.
- Liaise with advertising agencies to do the external adverts.
- Receive and Sort the application on HRM capacity from Registry to relevant line managers.
- Compile submission of panels for shortlisting and interviews approvals.
- Compile monthly report on management of vacant funded posts as well as appointments.
senior hr officer
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Coordinating in exit interviews & appraisals
- Handle Security Guard under agency by having a meeting once in a month, prepare their monthly schedules routine and address all their concerns.
- Assist the HR Manager with the implementation of the company policy and procedure.
- Serve Notice to Explain and End Probationary Contract to employees whenever needed.
- Do counseling of employees.
- Perform various HR and Admin functions including hearing attending Dole Mandatory Conference and Checking of Payroll for Weekly Paid Employees.
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and in line with HR objectives.
- Supervising all HRDF activities
- Generating HR reports on a monthly basis
hr officer / payroll officer
- Organized personnel 201 files for reference and safekeeping.
- Conducted preliminary interviews for qualified candidates.
- Provided salary offer letter approved by the HR manager.
- Informed division head for the newly hired employees joining date.
- Requested workstation, mailbox, and telephone connection for the newly hired employee.
- Conducted induction for the newly hired employees before deploying to the department.
- Prepared visa application for employees hired outside UAE.