- Maintain and update human resources documents such as employee’s personal records or performance evaluation forms.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Maintain records and compile reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Inform every management/offices about urgent notices, changes within the organization, and important announcements
- Work under supervisor to demonstrate wide variety activities.
- Work with HRD team to screen CV’s for different vacant positions
- Communicate with short-listed candidates regarding their ability of English efficiency.
- Keep records of every interview status.
- Prepared job advertisement for different vacant position.
- Performed data entry and other secretarial work as needed by the supervisors.
- Handled phone calls and emails as requested by supervisors.
- Assist in Employee Engagement and Recruitment.
- Prepare needed presentations for the company events
- Observed recruitment process
- Helped administer technical exam to applicants before initial interview
- Helped source applicants from different job portals
- Helped in encoding employee benefits from government application system
- Interviewed and helped in screening applicants
- Observed initial interview of managerial applicants
- Support internal improvement initiatives by auditing, researching, updating, and organizing team resources and internal process documentation covering a range of topics
- Work on various Recruitment related data and metrics driven analysis
- Take part in Recruiting branding programs and initiatives
- Partner with Recruitment team and clients to audit, update and organize job descriptions and maintain strong cross-functional relationships within Human Resources Team
- Engage in team meetings to gain understanding of processes, make suggestions and build relationships
- Apply Social Networking Lens to Hiring processes and platforms.