- Plan, coordinate, and oversee reservations for big parties and events. Organized the seating arrangments so that the restaurant didn’t get crowded with a long wait and answered phone calls.
- Main duty of greeting arriving and departing customers in a very friendly manner
- Provide utmost assistance to every customer like assisting them to their seats, providing them the menu list, introducing them to their server, and during peak hours when the restaurant is full, also manage the waiting list
- Make sure everything is completed by the end of their shift
- Greet the guest with a smile and make them feel comfortable when they are coming into the restaurant.
- Keeping the front area clean and stock everything.
- When needed help the coworkers clean their tables and running food.
- Checking up on the restrooms and make sure they are clean and stocked.
- Answer the phone calls and take to-go orders, bag them up, cash the people and make sure everything is right with their order.
- Answer questions from coworkers or customers as best as I can, if not try to find help for them.
- Be friendly and energetic with everyone.
- Calculated check amounts and split checks when parties requested separate checks.
- Completed all side work after completion of dining service.
- Delivered outstanding customer service by serving food and drinks to guests.
- Effectively maintained a clean working environment during shift.
- Ensured all meals served to patrons met quality standards.
- Helped resolve guest problems by remaining positive, friendly and respectful.
- Recommended entrée or drink choices to guests by listening to their preferences and concerns.
- Assist Customer by seating them where they prefer or whatever is available for seating
- Keep area clean at all times
- Take and process guests orders in a timely fashion
- Up-sell desserts and drinks as appropriate for individual guest and parties
- Manage large groups quickly and efficiently through attentive service and precise order taking
- Maintain a fine dining and handle guest complaints/request quickly
- Provide customers with product details, such as preparation descriptions.
- Serve prepared foods
- Used the point of sale, or POS, system to place orders and print checks.
- Assisted hosts and hostesses with seating of guests during rush times.