- Able to meet Pluckers guest service standards while upselling the Pluckers Club.
- Answers phones; communicates with callers politely with proper phone etiquette.
- Taking and presenting to-go orders as needed.
- Collect information about each party before seating them at their table.
- Able to accept different types of payment and make change. • Taking and presenting to-go orders.
- We are the first faces guests see so being approachable is essential and giving them a great first impression.
- During this time I was promoted to cashier.
- Welcoming clients
- In charge of cloakroom
- Attending to any special requirements
- Helping co-ordinate waiters and bar staff
- General running of the event
- Set up of event
- Help with layout and design
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the restaurant’s menu and products.
- Stocked and maintained cleanliness of stations.Addressed guest concerns and resolved all issues to guests’ satisfaction.
- Established and maintained a positive work environment.Reported on weekly sales to management.
- Conducted weekly sales meetings with team members to establish merchandising, sales and profit objectives.