- Assign guests to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation with servers.
- Answer telephone calls and answer questions.
- Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, and serving staff to ensure that all guests get a good dining experience.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and correct any problems.
- Prepare checks, collect, and process payments.
- Take orders for food and beverages.
- Provide guests with information about the restaurant and what we specialize in.
- Refined communication skills
- Greeted all customers with a smiling face
- Answered phone calls and took orders over the phone
- Communicate with managers and coworkers and make decisions to best fit customers’ needs.