- Organized and implemented lesson plans for kindergarten and second grade learning in the subjects of math, reading, writing, spelling and social studies.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet each child’s need and abilities.
- Established rules for behavior and procedures to ensure a well functioning and productive day
- Meet with parents to discuss their children’s progress and to determine priorities and any extra needs.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
- Encouraged interactive learning by incorporating educational software and the Internet.
- Developed and taught lessons on relevant children’s books, poems, movies and themes to promote student interest. Taught daily classes in all elementary and middle school subjects.
- Promoted physical, mental and social development by implementing classroom games and outdoor recreational activities.
- Instilled confidence in students through positive feedback.
- Tested students with quizzes, essays and exams to gauge learning effectiveness.
- budget tracking and keeping financial records
- well organized
- able to multi-task
- able to explain information clearly
- crisis management and problem solving skills
- copying and filing skills
- maintaining organized educational files
- Initiated, planned, and implemented specific learning guidelines.
- Provided necessary homework to help enhance that day’s lessons.
- Taught English, Math, History and Science to high functioning child.
- lesson planning/curriculum management
- proficient in Google Docs, Open Office, and Microsoft Office