junior hockey coach
- Develop contacts with individuals and organisations, and apply effective strategies and techniques to ensure success.
- Arrange training sessions to better develop the performance of all team members
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare students athletes for games and competitive events.
- Evaluate athletes’ skills and review performance records to determine their fitness and potential in a particular area of of the sport.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for away matches.
- Keep and review paper, computerised, and video records of athlete, team, and opposing team performance.
- Conduct an initial assessment of an athlete’s injury or illness to provide emergency or continued care and to determine whether they should be referred to physicians for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
hockey coach/ team manager
- Serve as the official spokesperson for the team
- Coach and teach in all games and practices
- Assist with player evaluation and player selection process
- Create and formulate a game plan
- Plan, implement and assist in the planning and organizing of tournaments
- Coached and managed the Georgian Dynamo 2019 Fall team to an Undefeated OCR championship in, October 2019.
- Work with children born in 2014-2015
- Calendar-thematic planning and scheduling classes for the implementation of the programs of the initial sports training phase in accordance with the local regulations of the school, goals and objectives of the activity of the school
- Consultation of students and their parents on the procedure for enrolment and the training process at the initial preparation stage
- Inspect sporting equipment and examine the surrounding environments in order to ensure all aspects of the activities comply with safety regulations.
- Monitor athletes’ progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Clean sporting equipment and facilities.
- Adapt coaching methods and instructional materials to meet athlete’ varying needs and interests.
- Work with a team of coaches to ensure a positive and exciting experience and atmosphere for athletes.
- Helped kids ages 4-9 develop fundamental hockey skills
- Developed my teaching style to adapt to such a young age group
- Communicated with kids and parents on their progress and things to work on
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of sportsmen