- Recondition and replace parts.
- Managed Maintenance on an everyday basis.
- Inspect, repair, and maintain aircraft components and mechanical equipment and machinery such as turbine engines and drive systems.
- Was responsible for up to 12 individuals at a time to coordinate and successfully complete maintenance tasks in a quick and orderly fashion.
- Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as jacks and hoists.
- Inspect brake systems, aircraft flight controls, fuel systems, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
- Expected to Teach, Train, and lead individuals to be successful employees