- Review employment applications, interview and check references of potential candidates for positions
- Responsible for hiring and firing of candidates
- Build pipeline of qualified candidates/possible consultants
- Speak with management regarding employees progress/qualify new job openings
- Meet with client management weekly regarding our services and candidate’s employment progress
- Schedule meeting with new cliental and grow our companies new book of business within our division
- Built strong business relations and worked with registered nurses and nurse managers with hospitals all across United States
- Responsible for staffing hospitals with highly qualified health care professionals
- Attaining revenue goals each month
- Build rapport and trust quickly with clients and colleagues
- Directed benefits, recruiting, compensation, and relocation services
- Attracted highly qualified candidates for placement opportunities via corporate searches, Internet, lead groups, telemarketing, and referrals
- Analyzed call logs and sales numbers for compliance with targeted sales quotas
- Recruitment of Nurses for Hospitals and Home Health care. Locum Recruitment
- On Call/Out of Hours,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, complementing proven creative problem solving capabilities
- I started here as a healthcare recruiter 1 and after few months, I became one of the lead recruiters.
- Since I became of the lead recruiters, I was in-charge to help one of our managers in assisting a team with 9 recruiters.
- I also helped new wave of recruiters with their first 1 month on the operations.
- I am one of the top recruiters who has most number of placements as well as the highest net-income for my placements.
- Sourcing of resumes and candidates through different job boards such as Career-builder, Health Jobs Nationwide, Monster, Breezy and Indeed
- Interviewing candidates (LPNs, RNs and Therapists) and placing them to the right opportunities for them that fits with their preferences and qualifications.
- Gathering all the documents of the candidates and checking if all are up to date, and if needed, editing it most especially their resumes before sending and presenting it to the compliance team.
- Checking other missing documents and having them complete it once an official offer was received. Assisting them all through-out the process on on-boarding until they start and the last day of their employment.