- Computer skilled, managing heavy daily patient volume including telephone triage, appointment scheduling, and patient referral.
- Assists doctors in medical procedures done in a hospital setting.
- Deals with all patient inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Handles clerical work such as medical reports, lab results, and insurance follow-ups.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital
- Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the clinician
- Record patients’ medical history and test results in medical records
- Collect blood and laboratory specimens, and prepare them for testing
- Set up medical laboratory equipment
- washing and dressing patients
- serving meals and helping to feed patients
- helping people to move around
- making beds
- talking to patients and making them comfortable
- monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight
- Provided high-quality patient care within surgical, acute-care, clinics, ER, rehabilitation, and all other hospital settings.
- Preserved patient dignity and minimized discomfort while carrying out duties prescribed by doctor.
- Commended for chart accuracy, effective team collaboration, patient relations and consistent delivery of empathetic care.
- Educate adopters about the medical history of animals and diseases that can be spread from
- Observe animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior; notifying veterinary technicians
- Treat animal illnesses or injuries, following experience or instructions of veterinarians. or managers as warranted.
- sterilise equipment
- do health checks