- Meet with parents or guardians to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Serve meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines.
- Evaluating and grading student’s class work, assignments, and papers.
- Performing administrative duties such as serving as department head.
- Incorporated music and art to encourage creativity and expression
- Maintained daily records of activities such as behavior, naps, and meals
- Participated in home visits, parent meeting, and developmental screenings
- Encouraged early literacy through read-aloud time and alphabet games
- Planning and teaching a wide variety of lessons, including Hoikuen and Kindergarten, Elementary school, Junior High school, High School, Company/Business, as well as group adult classes, kids classes, and man-to-man students at our school.
- Supporting, training and developing the team of instructors.
- Administration duties, including scheduling, event planning, chairing meetings and so on.
- Proof reading all translation work.
- Establish and maintain relationships with teachers and parents to provide assistance with problems they may encounter.
- Network within communities to find and attract new students
- Prepare financial ,regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Establish procedures for custody and control of school assets, records, to ensure safekeeping
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting, collection procedures, investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and
- Communicate with stockholders and other investors to provide information to raise capital.
- Designed lesson plans along with age-appropriate learning activities
- Built and fostered positive relationships with school teachers, students and parents
- Communicated and cooperated with school staff and administration
- Organized instructional work, co-curricular activities and school plant maintenance
- Guided teachers in teaching methods and organization of activities
- Supervised instructional work, activities performed in school’s various facilities and students behavior
- Enhanced wellbeing of students, teachers and school’s staff