- be the center for both teaching and administration process.
- consultant for the staff members.
- responsible for accountability of everything in school.
- worked with the school to become the third in the whole district in terms of academic performance.
- I worked in the infant classroom. Changing diapers, putting babies down for naps, cleaning, sanitizing, as well as making sure the infants are safe and taken care of. (Assistant)
- I worked in the preschool classroom helping 20 students awake from their naps, get ready for snack and excited to learn. (Assistant)
- As a head teacher, I would get 10 children off of their busses who of which range from grades kindergarten to sixth. Upon getting off the bus, I would assist the students with their homework daily. After doing so, we would play games, engage in outdoor activities and do things as a team.
- Develops both long- and short-term lesson plans based on the curriculum and philosophy of the daycare center. While as a day care lead teacher I did not give children grades, I do assess their developmental growth. I would maintain a record of that growth and keeps parents up to date — communicating with parents is a routine part of the teacher’s job. As the lead teacher I am also responsible for setting up my classroom to reflect the lessons I am currently teaching.
- Routine record keeping
- Ensuring the safety of the children
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects of English language skills.
- Plan and supervise other class projects, and guide other teacher.
- Schedule and conduct new teacher orientations.
- Observing students to determine qualifications,abilities, interests, and other individual characteristics.
- Using computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement teaching.
- Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Planning and supervising class projects, field trips, contests, or other activities.
- Preparing reports on students and activities as required by administration.
head teacher (junior)
- Coordinate attendance, breaks and activity of teachers;
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of all students and teachers;
- Lead the team of Code Camp teachers through the daily plan and activities; and
- Implement and evaluate learning programs which teach students basic coding skills, modifying for individual learning preferences where appropriate.