Head Teacher Resume Examples
- Assisting children in every day activates involved in weekly lesson plans
- Weekly NAEYC observations along with weekly observations entered in child portfolios.
- Establishing teacher/parent relationships regarding their child
- Implementing all policy and procedures of company and NAEYC code of ethics.
- Adapt lesson plans instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests. With a wide range of ages from 5 years old to 12 years old.
- Prepare materials for class activities.
- Work with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons that promote learning.
- Maintain a clean classroom.
- Monitored students’ academic, social and emotional progress and recorded in individual files.
- Applied play-based strategies, including crafts and games, to provide diverse approaches to learning.
- Observed children to identify individuals in need of additional support and developed strategies to improve assistance.
- Worked with teaching staff to evaluate individual progress and recommend appropriate learning plans.
- Increased student satisfaction by frequently communicating with students about needs and adapting lessons to interests and classroom progress.
- Plan and implement an age appropriate curriculum.
- Help children learn basic Pre-reading, math, and problem solving skills
- Comunicate with parents at semi-annual meetings as well as short daily comunication at pick up time
- Serve and participate in family style meals to help build social skills
- Adapting to teaching methods and instructional materials to meet student’s varying needs, abilities, and interests.
- Maintaining accurate and complete student records as required by laws or administrative policies.
- Preparing and administering written, oral, and performance tests, and issue grades in accordance with performance.
- Observing and evaluating student’s work to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as basic English language skills and life skills.
- Guiding and counseling students with academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Preparing materials for class activities.
- be the center for both teaching and administration process.
- consultant for the staff members.
- responsible for accountability of everything in school.
- worked with the school to become the third in the whole district in terms of academic performance.
- I worked in the infant classroom. Changing diapers, putting babies down for naps, cleaning, sanitizing, as well as making sure the infants are safe and taken care of. (Assistant)
- I worked in the preschool classroom helping 20 students awake from their naps, get ready for snack and excited to learn. (Assistant)
- As a head teacher, I would get 10 children off of their busses who of which range from grades kindergarten to sixth. Upon getting off the bus, I would assist the students with their homework daily. After doing so, we would play games, engage in outdoor activities and do things as a team.
- Develops both long- and short-term lesson plans based on the curriculum and philosophy of the daycare center. While as a day care lead teacher I did not give children grades, I do assess their developmental growth. I would maintain a record of that growth and keeps parents up to date — communicating with parents is a routine part of the teacher’s job. As the lead teacher I am also responsible for setting up my classroom to reflect the lessons I am currently teaching.
- Routine record keeping
- Ensuring the safety of the children
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects of English language skills.
- Plan and supervise other class projects, and guide other teacher.
- Schedule and conduct new teacher orientations.
- Observing students to determine qualifications,abilities, interests, and other individual characteristics.
- Using computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement teaching.
- Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Planning and supervising class projects, field trips, contests, or other activities.
- Preparing reports on students and activities as required by administration.
head teacher (junior)
- Coordinate attendance, breaks and activity of teachers;
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of all students and teachers;
- Lead the team of Code Camp teachers through the daily plan and activities; and
- Implement and evaluate learning programs which teach students basic coding skills, modifying for individual learning preferences where appropriate.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.