- In charge of helping patrons.
- In charge of other lifeguards.
- In charge of making sure guard rotations work smoothly.
- in charge of making sure all activities on the pool deck are running smoothly.
- Provide necessary first aid care
- Enforce rules for patron safety
- Monitor pool and perform rescues
- Guide lifeguards through in service trainings
- Monitor the safety at the pool
- Schedule and teach swimming lessons
- Make employee Schedules
- Water Safety Instructor Certification
- Survey the pool area and watch for distressed swimmers
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations in the pool area
- Plan and organize employee schedules
- Organize pool parties
- Clean pool area and water
head lifeguard/swim instructor
- Led a team of 18 guards.
- Provided preventative and emergency medical care to patrons.
- Taught water safety to young children.
- Established work schedules and assignments for staff.