- Frequently worked 12+ hour days.
- Coached classes ranging from pre-school to advanced adult tumbling.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment in down time to maintain healthy environment.
- Coached over 20 individual classes with students ranging from 9 months to 24 years of age.
- Organized birthday parties including color schemes, balloons, activities and set up/tear down.
- Held private lessons on off-days per parent requests to give athletes one-on-one coaching
- Led groups of over 15 children at a time during day camps, summer camp and overnight sleepovers.
- At Southlake Gymnastics Academy I coach boys and girls from the ages of 4-13.
- My duties are to teach them gymnastics skills, while helping them form interpersonal skills and the value of discipline.
- As I work with children I get to improve my customer service skills as I interact with the parents of my athletes.
- My drive to push my athletes to improve their skills within gymnastics and applying those work skills to their lives.
- Was taught numerous tactics to redirect the children in ways that would make them excited to learn
- Created detailed lesson plans for each week in order for the students to get the most out of every class
- Evaluated individual progress and applied appropriate changes for effective progress
- Observe and evaluate students’ skill level
- Coached boys and girls recreational, kindy gym and levels 1-3 gymnastics.
- Coached school and after school classes.
- Designed and delivered lesson plans.
- Equipment reviews and orders.
- Opening and closing of premises.
- Supervision of junior coaches.
- Recruiting memberships and in-house competition organisation.
- Support children’s emotional and social development while engaging in physical activity.
- Organize and oversee events such as gymnastics competitions and showcases.
- Provide individual support or counseling in general wellness or nutrition to youth in order to promote good eating habits for athletes.
- Teach gymnastics recreational classes to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular conditioning, and general fitness of individuals who are 3-18 years of age.
- Track attendance, participation, or performance data for each child.
- Respond to parent requests for information about YMCA programs or services.
- Interact with other coaches in order to make progressive decisions for each individuals future path.