- I play guitar for my Sunday School every week.
- During inter church competitions… I coordinate the music team and participate by playing the piano.
- I also play a major role when the Church goes for Outreach programmes.
- Collaborate with a manager or agent who handles administrative details, finds work, and negotiates contracts.
guitarist, tour manager, social media manager
- Performed over 200 shows around the USA and Canada
- Created social media content for band (tour flyers, promotional videos, band photos)
- Managed transportation, scheduling, and the financial aspects of the band’s time on the road.
- Main song writer for the band
guitarist, music director
- Play electric guitar.
- Run backing tracks.
- Arrange rehearsals.
- Cast musicians for the shows.
- Study and rehearse roles from scripts in order to interpret, learn and memorize lines, as directed.
- Work with other music members responsible for rhythm and chords.
- Attend seminars and workshops
- Attend or view music sessions in order to maintain knowledge of available actors.
- Perform classical and modern in productions, expressing stories, rhythm, and sound with their bodies.
- Collaborate with choreographers in order to refine or modify steps.
- Teach vocal
- Perform before live audiences, or in television,
- Seek out and learn new music that is suitable for live performance and/or recording. productions.
- Devise and furnish myself or others students.
- Teach students and other performers about rhythm and chords.