- Take charge of and maintain government post until relieved.
- Observe all activity via patrols and video monitoring.
- Alert law enforcement to unauthorized entry.
- Complete incident and duty reports.
- Prevented losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; uploading all reports to an app called Silvertrac
- Became familiar with the Silvertrac app and system allowing me to record all incidents and record my patrols.
- Secure designated post/position.
- Responsible for monitoring 100 plus imates at the halfway house.
- Conducted frequent building sweeps for contraband and hazardous devices.
- Responsible for creating and implementing safety and security procedures with management for the physical security of the building and the general security of the inmates and staff.
- Monitor inmates while hospitalized, in surgery, or during an appoint.
- Secure premises
- Log in incidents
- Sign in and sign out guests
- Attend to any emergency that arise by contacting proper emergency services
- Conduct walking safety tours of the building
- Provide information to guests or tenants
- Monitor building cameras
- Patrolled all areas of the premises and looked into any suspicious activity
- Reviewed the identity of all visitors before allowing them on the premises
- Denied access to unauthorized visitors to ensure the safety of residents
- Wrote reports regarding theft, property damage, and altercations.
- Watched for and assisted with any alarming occurrences such as floods, fires, and open doors