- Cut and water all grass including the football field
- Repair any broken pipes, wires and any damage done to the building during summer months
- Install new interactive boards for teachers
- Manage water usage and record amount of water used
- maintained all grounds to ensure an attractive, orderly, and healthy outdoor environment on site
- maintained a strong clientele with quality service and exceptional response time
- attended CPR and AED training
- Mow or edge lawns, using mowers as well as weed-eaters
- Pick up and remove trash from grounds using tools.
- Trash out vacant units.
- Check Apartment Buildings, Laundry Rooms for trash and make sure the buildings are free of trash.
- Sweep and Clean the Maintenance Garage when needed.
- Operated vehicles and powered equipment. Revitalized the course to create an unforgettable experience for the golfers.
- Used irrigation methods to adjust the amount of water consumption and to prevent waste.
- Cared for 180 acres of natural turf fields, making sure the underlying soil would allow for proper drainage and to support the grasses used on the fields.
- Pick up and remove trash from property.
- Maintaining lawn, trees, and shrubs
- Fertilizing lawn, trees, and shrubs
- Spreading mulch
- Planting flowers
- Utilizing insecticides to treat disease
- Keeping grounds free from trash and emptying trash receptacles
- Clean or lubricate vehicles, machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, using hand tools, power tools, and cleaning equipment.