- Receive payments in cash, debit ,credit or check form.
- Issue receipts and change back.
- Count money in the drawer at the beginning of the shift to ensure that it is the right amount.
- Answering questions about groceries.
- Bagging and loading groceries in the cart.
- Restock the shelves.
- Straighten the Aisles .
- Unload products from delivery trucks and sort product per aisle.
- Maintain safe work environment.
- Use electric pallet jack to maneuver heavy pallets around the store.
- Stock product and also help front end with any sales related issues.
- Responsible for cash drops to service desk.
- Help customers and always be respectful.
- Unloading merchandise from trucks.
- Separating merchandise by aisle.
- Stocking items to shelf in a timely manner.
- Cleaning sales floor and organizing shelves.
- Provide quality customer service to customers;
- Stock shelves;
- Help to unload delivery trucks and sorted for shelf placement;
- Check code dates on products and record spoils and returns to ensure customers safety;
- Run back stock to make room for a new product in the backroom;
- Assist customers locating items within the store.