- Accompanied and directed bands from different schools to respective rooms within the school vicinity.
- Kept check of band scheduling.
- Inforce park policies
- Check bags to ensure security
- Assisted physically challenged customers with motorized carts
- Sorted returns per department on a daily basis
- Collected and supplied carts for customer use
- Maintained workplace clean and presentable
- Greeted people when entering or leaving store
- Displayed friendly, outgoing and energetic behavior to create warm, fun atmosphere for guests.
- Answered customer questions and pointed individuals in right directions to meet current desires.
- Cleared front entry area of trash and debris and directed customers.
- Acted as first point of contact for visiting clients and customers.
- Greeted customers with smile and provided friendly, knowledgeable service.
- Greeter customers and inform them on wash types and bundles
- Responsible for meeting sales quotas
- Load cars onto the track to the tunnel
- Maintenance of the tunnel and trench
- Clean restrooms and office area
- Greet the guest,
- Guide to luggage area, If needed help carry the luggage and take it to the vehicle,
- introduce guest to driver,
- Talk to guest about tours or about the island (places that are good to go and eat at ect.)