general physician, director
- Analyse patient’s medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and examination results to determine best treatment.
- Administer treatment and prescribe medications.
- Organise medical camps and blood donation camps
- Implement national immunisation schedule.
- Manage onsite clinic operations and procedures such as provision of primary and emergency health care
- Ensure provision of services pertaining to occupational health
- Monitor the work environment for health hazards
- Facilitate the organization, administration and maintenance of health service program of company with integrated safety program
- Assisting the senior doctor for patient’s check up.
- Performing basic duties like checking the BP, sugar, etc.
- Observing them while performing their duties.
- Assisting to them in surgery.
- Performing patient’s check up under guidance of senior Dr.
- Checking the reports of patients.
- Taking follow up from the nurses about regular treatment and dose of the patients.
- To utilize my skills as a Naturopathic Doctor, and to help promote the health and well-being in others using the principles of Naturopathic medicine.
- Assess physical condition of the patient to diagnose problem.
- Monitored patient reactions to herbal drugs and carefully documented progress of individuals participating in clinical trials.
- In case of emergency performing basic treatments.